THIS WAS THE CUTEST SILLIEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN IN FOOTBALL AND MADE UP FOR THE WHOLE STUPID STRESSFUL THING
We laughed very hard about this.
- Joe: What's on her shirt?
- Lynn: Fruit. Fruit market fantasy.
I am watching Food Network Star this season for the first time ever and it is so ridiculous and Top Model-y and I love it. Damaris is my favorite because of this: “When I get nervous, I default to being awkwardly sexy sometimes.”
(photo/quote via foodnetwork.com)
a) Here is a review of Robbinsdale, Minnesota’s Pig Ate My Pizza in City Pages and it’s just as delicious as it sounds. I’m super sad the tasting menu we got there didn’t include the hog tots, which I think I would have loved.
b) Here’s a list of things you could find in the women’s restroom at Pig Ate My Pizza on May 24, 2013:
- small Dixie cups
- hair pins
- Minnesota Monthly
- cotton balls
- baby powder
- foot powder
- Body Fantasies vanilla-scented body spray
Great, Amazing Headlines:
(Since Google Reader is shutting down in less than a month, I’m collecting my starred articles here.)
- A “Lost Pigeon” Poster in Brooklyn: “Responds to ‘Dennis’”
- Cops Arrested For Arresting Cop
- Josh Duhamel KICKED OFF Plane
- How Much Would You Pay to Go Grocery Shopping With Adam Scott?
- Harlem Man Addicted To Being On Game Shows
- Cars Makin’ Friends
- DMX Gives Back With Random Acts of Public Cleanliness
- Brooklyn’s Last Blockbuster Closing, Area Woman Weeps
- Moon Useless
Valentine’s Day highlights:
- I had an embarrassingly large bouquet of flowers on my desk at work.
- Went to a fancy dinner wearing fake pearls and tights that don’t fit.
- Joe made me a ~*mix cd*~ with mostly songs from bands he’s played in. Choice lyrics include: “Jersey boy, what’s up? You’re so sweet I can’t believe my luck.” and “Manhattan girls make my dick sick.”
Looking for hotels in Portland, Maine.
"This photo is the best representation of high school I have ever seen." - anita-miller
I totally read this as “…and 5 others still use MySpace.”
One bed and two bookshelves. What more could you want?
Um, an actual bed? And probably a bathroom. Several things more, in fact.
Not sure who runs the HW tumblr, but guuuurl you’re killin’ it with this + all those whale-related posts.
Just sitting here laughing at Brian. It’s. So. Funny.
"…the World Series pennant easily goes to a renewed, undefeated Baltimore Orioles who win game after game with a solid pitching bullpen that delivers repeated no-hitters and a batting line-up that is so reliably consistent that games devolve into home run derbies."
HER?! (via calivintage)