This is how to describe your feelings about your friend wearing a Yankees hat in your apartment with emoji:
Hey guys, we all know that Philly is ‘ILL’ but I don’t think anyone really knows how ‘ALT’ Baltimore is; hopefully this shirt will inform the masses.
Printed on Grey American Apparel tees. Sizes S-XL
I don’t have cash to front for printing so I’m taking preorders in the meantime with hopes that i can get these produced in the upcoming week(s)!
Orioles Put a Bird On It
Orioles center fielder Adam Jones and second baseman Robert Andino put the Orioles logo around New York City.
Holy shit, if I saw Adam Jones and Robert Andino walking around Manhattan I would maybe cry and then hug them both.
A few things:
- I changed my picture on here for the first time in a while because I think me drinking a beer with an Orioles hat on better represents my life now than me with a camera in my old apartment.
- I lost my first two fantasy football games, but I play my sister next week and I’m hopeful that I’ll win. Also no matter what, I have a t-shirt (made by famous fashion designer Lindsay) so that’s cool. Go Lynn’s Ice Catz!
- I’m going to the west coast in 16 days and I get to see Lindsay for the first time since last summer and J for the first time since July. I also will see Danielle for the first time since my birthday last year in Maryland the weekend after next.
- My baseball team is having their first winning season since I was 8 years old and I got to see them in person twice this year.
- It’s almost officially fall and I love fall.
sent this to my dad in an email saying “whaaaat iiiiis haaaaaappening”
To all the h8rs telling me “it’s only April/May/June/July/August,” IT’S FUCKING SEPTEMBER! Also, I’m going to see these two teams play this weekend in Baltimore and it’s going to be INSANE.
"Twelve in a row in extra innings. Nine scoreless innings from six relievers. The Orioles are tied for a wild-card spot and are just 4.5 games behind the Yankees. Baseball. I’m done making predictions. The more we know the less we know."
David Schoenfield, ESPN.com (via letsgo-bohs)
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how fucking awesome the O’s are?
You guyssss. Just stay up there please, ok?